skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Here I am, ready for my first snow day!
This is Samantha, she is my cousin and she really likes to hold me
Here I am with my Grandma Trish at her birthday party
This is my dad--he's pretty funny!
I am much cuter in the antlers, don't you think so?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
McGuire's Blog
Updates on the McGuires
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2009
(5)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(4)
▼
December
(2)
Here I am, ready for my first snow day! This is Sa...
Here I am with my daddy in our long johns on the f...
►
November
(2)
About Me
Aidan McGuire
We are Aaron, Vanessa and Aidan. Aaron and I love being parents to our new son, Aidan. He is almost five months and is growing so fast!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment